Standing up for Mushkegowuk—James Bay
- Critic for Francophone Affair and Labour-Training, Trades & Apprenticeships.
- For over 20 years, Guy has been fighting for workers with the United Steelworkers Local 1-2010.
- He has a diverse range of experience working in the forestry, sawmill, plywood mill, health, hardware store, housekeeping and social services sectors across northern Ontario.
- He has spent most of his career lobbying all levels of government for changes that benefit workers.
- Born in Northern Ontario and of Métis descent , he has been living in Kapuskasing for over 20 years with his wife his two children.